This right-angled light can be fixed to all types of scaffolding and a variety of construction equipment with its versatile mounting bracket. These cost-effective lights are safe, robust and secure. Remove half the bracket and it can also be screwed or bolted to flat surfaces.
The amber lens colour is generally used on pedestrian barriers or other equipment that needs to be marked for traffic control.
We also supply this side bracket safety light in the following lens colours:
- Red – Marking the roadside perimeter of scaffolding sites.
- White - Pedestrian walkways around scaffolding.
- Skips – Securely fastened to the skip lug to provide roadside lighting
- Construction equipment – The lights can be fastened to any tube.
- Bulkhead Panels – Remove half the bracket and there are two fixing holes that can be used to mount the light on to a flat surface.
In keeping with the progressive reputation of WHI Safeguard the Scaffolding & Barrier Safety Lights exemplify the leading security management products of this LED safety light supplier. With a range of superior features, all of WHI Safeguard’s designs have been developed to provide ultimate function at top value. Their products not only challenge the present status quo in Health & Standard regulations, but also strive to enhance and upgrade standards throughout the construction industry.
Call us on 0800 1337 494
or contact us online